This year I am participating in Extra Life along with my friends at Harmonix to raise money for Boston Children’s Hospital!
Team Harmonix’s goal is to raise $2,000 this year. I personally would love to help raise at least $350 of that $2,000 goal.
To help reach both my own personal goal and Team Harmonix’s goal, we will be doing a 12+ hour charity live stream starting on November 16th at 12PM Eastern. There’ll be lots of games played (everything from Rock Band to board games), prizes given away, and tons of shenanigans.
As part of my personal Extra Life campaign, I’ll also be giving some things away as we reach certain milestones.
- Every $35 Raised – I’ll randomly pick a winner to receive a Shrek DVD. (up to 10 winners)
- At $350 Raised – I’ll stream my live reaction of me watching Shrek.
- Beyond this… – We’ll see! If I personally break $350 raised, I’ll have more fun milestones to add.
There are also a couple of donation incentives for exact donation amounts. You must donate exactly this amount through the Extra Life page to receive these prizes. The current ones are:
- $35 Donation – You’ll guarantee yourself a Shrek DVD.
- $50 Donation – I’ll send you a DropMix promo card of your choice!
If you’re interested in making a donation, click the button on the banner below and leave a donation through Extra Life’s website. All of the money goes directly to benefiting Boston Children’s Hospital!
Thanks for taking the time to read through and all of your donations so far to support Boston Children’s Hospital!
See everyone on the 16th on the Harmonix live stream!